Thursday, June 17, 2010

It's been an age

since I last posted! I can't believe how slack I've been about blogging! Bad me! :D

We've still been doing heaps of stuff; we've had quite a few trips to Sale lately. Mike had a recital a couple of weeks ago and Gabi's year put on a couple of plays last night. (They're performing them again today for the rest of the school.) Junior Jazz band is going well; they even let me sit in and play too! :D Mike's getting a new clarinet today, and we're going to be on the lookout for a trombone for Gabi too. Ben's got new suspension for his car and he's thinking about doing a hill climb soon. As for me? I'm looking for a job and I went into a florist's yesterday and handed over my resume. (There was a position vacant sign in the window, I didn't just pick a florist's on a whim!)

Holidays are upon us from Monday. The kids are ready for a break and we're going on a road trip! Well, the kids and I are anyway. We'll go and catch up with my grandparents for a couple of days while Ben slaves away at a new coal face. No, really, he's moving over to a different mine.

GTG. Be back later with a new post!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're back in the world of the bloggers again!

    Working at a florist would be fun. Except when you had to deal with stressed out bridzillas, of course :)

    ReplyDelete