Saturday, February 14, 2009

What to do, what to do...

So many things to do and I don't want to do any of them. Not the ironing, or the washing or the cleaning or the dusting. So here I am having a quick blog. Mmmm, very constructive. Not.

This week has gone by so quickly! Sending the kids to school seems to make time fly by faster. I've been up to Sale three times this week alone! And all school related visits. Gabi (my daughter, for those of you who may read this blog and not know me) has after school Japanese lessons (to catch up with those in her class who have already learned some Japanese) on a Tuesday. So i have to go and pick her up, because there is no bus for her to catch afterwards. On Wednesday there was an information night at Gabi's campus for parents to find out what the children will be doing for the year and how we can help our children and their teacher. On Friday night there was an information session at Mike's campus (he's my son, who's just started high school this year) about what we can expect for him for the year. This was followed by a welcome drinks and nibbles from the P&F for new parents (and families) to the school. Next week looks just as busy for trips to Sale. There's the Junior School Inter-House Swimming Carnival (on Tuesday, so that's one trip for two activities!) and there's a meeting on Wednesday night at the Junior School for a P&F support group for the Junior school. (It sounds fantastic, NO FUNDRAISING required at all! Just meet & greet and form a network of parents. I like it!) After that, I don't think I'll have to go to Sale for a while. Well, at least not until Tuesday week. Unless Ben decides we need to go and look at houses on his day off. (Yes, he is planning to take one next week. Amazing! I think I'll faint if it actually happens.)

3 comments:

  1. The personal pronoun should be capitalised, and sentences should not commence with a conjunction :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes'm. I do believe, however, that I am not going to fix it. :P

    ReplyDelete